What do you do if you want to drive in another country?  Is your driver’s license that you have valid in a different country?

To do so, you should be in possession of an International Driving Permit (IDP).  Check with your country’s travel site.


Personally, I’ve had an International Driving Permit twice.  Both times I travelled within the UK and did not need to show it, but used my Alberta driver’s license instead.  Better safe than sorry!  Get your IDP if you’re planning on driving.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *