I have to return to work soon ~ however, I am having one last hurrah and travelling to New Zealand, Australia and South East Asia. I will have travelled to all 7 continents when I get to Australia and that is a dream come true for me. I’m hoping to cover as much ground as I can!
Must do’s are:
- Dive the Great Barrier Reef √
- Shark Dive √ (saw sharks!)
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge √
- Angkor Wat √
- Hobbiton √
- Have a “Singapore Sling” at the Raffles Hotel in Singapore √
- Go as high as I’m allowed in the Petronas Twin Towers √
- Swing over the ocean √ (did a big swing but not over the ocean)
- Son Doong Cave (too expensive for the caving trek this time for me)
- Halong Bay √
- Orangutans √
- Skydive again! √
I depart May 28 and I am all packed. Travel lessons have been learned the hard way and I’m travelling with one carry on backpack.
Subscribe to Blog via Email