Have you seen the world from underwater? It is breathtaking and looks like a whole other world. What’s your favourite dive? Mine is Silfra in Iceland.
- Lake Summerside, Alberta, Canada
- Silfra, Iceland
- Bocas del Toro, Panama
- Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- PADI Open Water Diver
- PADI Specialty Diver – Dry Suit Diver
- PADI Specialty Diver – Silfra Tectonic Dive Diver
Check out PADI to learn how to dive and to learn more skills.
3 Great Barrier Reef Dives, Sharks & Christmas Tree Worms
Sitting in The Jack eating a salad and having a glass of white and singing along to American Pie as I write this post. I ...
Bucket List Alert! Diving Silfra was one of the most fantastic things I've ever done! Silfra is a fissure between the North American and Eurasian ...